Poultry Feather Removing Machine
Before use,pleasure check whether the voltage of power supply is in conformity with that in data plate,and whether user's power switch and fuse are in conformity with the request of machine power.
Test the bottom of rotating disk whether it's work or not,and try to adjust the belt to best.The water temperature is very important, it must 60-80°C,drop the poultry into the water and give it
stir,then pick it up after 5-6 min.
Remove the birds from the scalder and place them in the drum plucker.Turn on the plucker and the overhead water. The plucking is complete in 15-30 seconds.Turn off the plucker,then the water.the drum plucker will defeather 3-5 chickens or 2 turkeys at a time.The operator may
have to hand pick a few remaining feathers.Place the poultry in covered containers before transfering to the evisceration unit.
Poultry Feather Removing Machine (Poultry Plucker machine) is great for plucking Chickens, Bantam Chickens, Turkey, Guinea Fowl, Quail, and other similar sized birds including game birds for after the hunt. FM65 and FM80 Models pluck Ducks and Geese better Simply grab a garden hose, turn on the plucker, add a bird, spray water into the drum, and a few seconds later you will have a perfectly plucked bird, ready for further processing and packaging. Will pluck 3 to 5 chickens or 12 quail at a time, but we always recommend plucking 3-5 at a time so you are not over bruising your meat.
- 1.Scald the poultry after slaughtered by hot water of 65-75 degree.
- 2. Then turn on the machine, put the scalded poultry into the machine.
- 3.After 10 seconds working, turn on the tap, and wash away the removed feather, then take out the poultry.
- 4.The whole time of process chicken is about half minute.
Poultry Feather Removing Machine advantage:
- Built-in waterproof switch
- Pure natural beef tendon rubber rod
- Powerful high power motor
- Large slope outlet